We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you with your claims emergencies.
Please call our office to speak with a Broker at: (705) 742-3861.
When it’s time to make a claim, having a trusted insurance broker is important. To make the claims process easier for our clients, we’ve assembled the following tips.
Before you call your insurance provider:
- Assess the damage as well as you can and take photos/videos of the damages you will be claiming for.
- Inventory your losses and list everything that’s missing or damaged.
- Try and leave things as they are and avoid making repairs unless they are necessary for your safety or well-being
Is there any other information I will need to provide after I call?
- Find receipts, warranties, manuals, photos or valuation certificates of the items covered by your insurance policy.
- If you are claiming for something that involves the repair of your home, cottage, vehicle, boat, etc. you will likely need to provide two estimates for the work at hand.
- For claims that involve burglaries or other criminal activities, you will be required to call the police and inform them what has happened.